Here is what a few of our students had to say:
‘we love creating TV shows at USC”s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘I love seeing all the brand new students getting included with the various student organizations who recruit at the start of the semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and Planning, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our new members’ Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here’s what some of our admission counselors had to say:
‘ I love leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. We love that the musical organization we can run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall because the students come back and bring life back to campus! It’s great to hear what they did throughout the summer.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every fall and it’s really a sendoff for our football group, but it is also large amount of fun for the rest of campus. The main quad gets turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the best part comes at the conclusion of this night when they begin the concert. Every year they bring amazing designers to campus to perform for students. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I like when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, specially in Alumni Park it is the perfect setting with all of the trees and Doheny within the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its yearly Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Guests were able to attend classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and indulge in many other events throughout the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to possess him offer his https://shmoop.pro/the-bell-jar-chapter-11-and-12-summary/ perspective on being fully a parent that is proud of USC students as a guest web log contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC parent’s perspective.
When my son Daniel started kindergarten, my 3rd grade daughter Lindsay was delighted. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this right time at the University of Southern California. My daughter is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the educational School of Cinematic Arts. They are very happy to be in college with each other and my partner Kathy and I are happy and proud to have two kids in the Trojan Family.
However, they are not the only ones in our house who’re part of that Trojan Family. It offers been clarified to us from the start that as parents we too are members associated with the household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we have experienced from people affiliated with the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being along with your young ones as we all encounter the fun activities that are offered. But it’s additionally inspiring to have the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the elaborate weekend together. the university has because of its students and also the parents of the students.
Our children are definately not home. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we like to visit and know they’re in good fingers when they are in Los Angeles. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Moving to USC
For those of you that are considering transferring to USC we offer range recommendations and programs to greatly help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) read the Transferring to USC Guide. It is just a comprehensive guide to our application process and I also reference it quite frequently.
2) pay attention that is close the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students is mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For students transferring from California community colleges, we have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation contract is really a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the grouped community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of their courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every Tuesday at 3pm at our Admission Center.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the entire autumn for pupils enthusiastic about a more comprehensive trip to USC. Within a transfer day pupils have the opportunity to just take a hiking trip of campus, attend an academic information session, and pay attention to an aid presentation that is financial.